Monday, November 21, 2011

A 3 year relationship falling...I need advice!?

im 20 my boyfriend is 19. We've been together for 3 yrs. we just had our 1st baby in April. We broke up when i was 7 month pregnant due to him cheating. We got back together a month later. I found out last week that he had just cheated on me again this month.


The thing about it is. He and the girl took pictures togeth at differnent places. He spent 2 nights at her house, and there are picture of the 2 of them together on his PRIVATE Myspace.


So I dismissed him. He tried to come back with ';I'm sorry, Ilove you..you're the one'; blah blah blah...


So i gave it a chance. We went out yesterday. At the end of the day I'd asked him if he had been thinking of the girl while we were out. his response was ';Why would I think of you if i'm with you?';....I'm so lost! what should i do?





Please don't pass judgement just give me advice.A 3 year relationship falling...I need advice!?
you have a baby now but you should think of yourself too this guy obviously takes you for granted and doesnt respect you, if he truly meant well he wouldnt keep taking the chances you give him and throwing them in your face. i know its difficult to move on when you care about someone but dont you think you deserve way better?A 3 year relationship falling...I need advice!?
Look I am kind of in the same situation.





I was with a guy for 6 months I went out of town for the weekend to visit family and when I got back he was with someone new and acted like he completely didn't know me. Fine whatever I got over it.





A month later we got back together and things seemed fine he told me that he loved me and that he wouldn't do that to me again. So after a few months we got engaged and things seemed better then ever. Well a month after we got engaged I found him at his house with another girl. We broke up I got over it and that was that.





4 months pasas and I run into him again, we atart talking and became friends. Then gradually rebuilt a relationship we are together now and things seem okay but I always have that question in the back of my head. (luckily we do not have a child together). But when the weekends come around he acts like he doesn't know me and goes out with his friends and does whatever he feels like. Ane when I get crazy with him he says that I am just insecure and I need to get over it. But he put those insecurites in me. He is not making one bit of effort to try and make this better after he messed up several times.





My point is he will treat anyway that you allow him to treat you so stick up for yourself. That will shock him and hopefully wake him up. Plus he will always be apart of your life because you two have a kid together.
notpassing judgement it sounds like you have it bad and you wanted to try to work things out with your babys daddy but there are just so much you can do before you become a doormat you have to stand up for yourself and decide you are better than this hes a dog for treating you like this after you give him a beauiful baby so just put all your love on the baby and effort you have been wasting on him they are someone out there who will love you and your child and treat you the way you deserve to be so hang in there and be strong for the both of you GOOD LUCK
He's young and want to have fun. I'm sure he still have feelings for you, but he's not ready to commit to one person right now. I think its time to let him go and focus on yourself and baby.
He has a pattern already of cheating. Can you live with that..even if he says he loves you?





What do you think your future with him will be like? You decide if you can handle it.
if he's cheating when you're carrying his baby he will do it again and again. BE STRONG FOR YOUR BABY and don't let him back into your life romantically. ..makes sure he pays support though.
Get a court order to make sure he upholds his financial end of things such as child support.





It's unfortunate that you have had a child with someone so irresponsible and immature but past behavior is often a good predictor of future actions.





Drop him now while your child is still to young to be emotionally devastated. Move on. Better to have no man in your life then to have one who has no respect or regard for the mother of his child.





If you leave all he will regret is that he won't be able to take advantage of you any longer and he will miss the things you did for him because he is a selfish person who likes others to cater to him.


He will say or do anything he thinks will get you to do what he wants and once he has you where he wants you and feels secure again he will cheat again. He has proved that twice already.

No comments:

Post a Comment