Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice to make my relationship meaningful agaiN!!!!!!?

Me n my boyfriend are pretty serious, but lately...we dont seem to have the same connection that we did when we first met...i feel like we're not growing in our relationship but drifting apart, how do i handle this situation..? we dont get to talk that much nemore but when we do, we dont have meaning full conversations, I dont wna break up with him, i like him too much to do tht...i've talked to him about it too but tht didnt do much good, please HELP!I need advice to make my relationship meaningful agaiN!!!!!!?
You need to get that fire back that you had. I you can tell that he's not going to help you like anything new with that (haha) You might start by find something you both know something about to do and then you will have something to talk about. Or you could make a day of fun for you and man. Like go to some in door muzium or go and look at cars. You have to be able talk and spend time with each other or you won't make it. And if the bed room is in bad to will go to that stuff store and get new thing to try One thing about men is they get bord and if they get that way you're in turbble. Just try new thing and spend time doing thing he like to .I need advice to make my relationship meaningful agaiN!!!!!!?
LET IT GO
take a break, and if you start dating other people and find what you're missing, then tell him that it's better that way
If you need advice to make it meaningful, then it didn't mean anything in the first place. Are you bored with the sex or something? Why don't you bring one of your girlfriends in on it then? I dunno. I can't really tell you much, not knowing you or him or anything like that.
If your between 16-18 I have a feeling I know whats going on. If you have any syblings you'll know what I'm talking about-- with a brother/sister relationship you become so comfortable that you may fight with them a lot or you just don't feel close to them even though you love them-- with a bf/gf it could mean that the two of you have been going out for so long-got so comfortable w/ one another- that your actually drifting apart!





The true test: maybe its time to see/meet new people and if you find yourself thinking about no one else but the orginal guy..then you guys were closer than you thought.





Hope This Helped-


Eric
wow you sound like my relationship!!! well here is a couple of tips when u talk to him make it meaningful....you need to put effort...or try to talk about things he likes and get him talking or joke around...or talkto him about him being like that and make sure he feels the same

No comments:

Post a Comment