Monday, November 21, 2011

In a complicated relationship and really need advice?

Here's the thing. I broke up with my ex-boyfriend the end of November. Actually, he broke up with me, saying he just wanted to be friends and really valued our friendship and didn't want to lose it. It took a long while, but eventually we did start to be friends again but didn't really see each other too much. Things have somewhat changed recently. We have begun to hang out more alone and have become more ';intimate';- holding hands, etc but haven't really kissed, he kind of lightly kissed me on the cheek once. It's obvious that we're more than friends now yet aren't going out either. Basically I guess we're just messing around. I really don't know if he has feelings for me romantically or he just really cares for me, but I have strong feelings for him. The problem is I don't want to just mess around and have a no-strings attached friends with benefits kind of deal but want to get back together. I don't know what to do... Advice anyonIn a complicated relationship and really need advice?
I think you really need to talk to him and let him know how you feel.You could keep going the way you are and maybe things would change on their own...but it doesn't sound like you think that will happen.So I think your best option is to sit down with him and talk to him.Tell him how you feel and see what happens.Wishing you luck my friend.In a complicated relationship and really need advice?
if you're doing all of this, he's definately interested. You need to talk to him about the possibility of getting into an actual relationship. Its the only way you can hear about what he truely thinks.
Ehmahgawd.





Sounds so much like the relationship I'm in.





Just be honest with him. Having strong feelings for someone can make you incredibly nervous around them. Tell him in simple words exactly how you feel. You want a real relationship, how can you have one when you can't be completely honest about your feelings for him. If you don't think you can bring yourself to say it to him in person write a short note and give it to him to read when the two of you are alone.





Don't start anything unless both of you have the same intentions and have enough in common to support a relationship.
Say I feel bad about what had happened that day and it was just a misunderstanding
When a man says he just wants to be friends it means he wants to keep keep the door open with you so he can come back after he sleeps around and enjoy the company of other women for a while. After he is bored with that and he will be eventually, then he will want to sleep with you again. Believe me he will probably do it again if you take him back. Also, I wouldn't necessarily trust him if he says he wants to be your boyfriend again. I wouldn't be too available and I would just go out as friends for a few months without the sex. This will give you a better idea of his intentions. Good luck. Remember there are many men out there you just have to be patient..
if he thinks you should be ';just friends'; then you should be just that. but if you have feelings for him, tell him. the best thing for a relationship is honesty. and he still doen't want to be in a serious relationship, then you should just give up on him and move on to a guy who is actually worth your time

No comments:

Post a Comment