Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can some one give me a advice on how to make a good relationship wuth my girlfren?to be a good fiance?

coz i want to be a good husband someday!Can some one give me a advice on how to make a good relationship wuth my girlfren?to be a good fiance?
long list my friend:


support her


love her, her friends and family


care for her


be patient


surprise her ! (always use that factor)


know what she really wants


be spontaneous


be attentive to details and to what she says


be GENEROUS (emotions or money)


take her to places she likes


give her your 100% attention and im sure she will give the same back if you are meant for each other


good luck!Can some one give me a advice on how to make a good relationship wuth my girlfren?to be a good fiance?
main factor you can show her is your


love, understanding, trust, patience, and love
Say you love them everyday, alway respect her wishes, and be frieds with her freinds.





that what helped me





Good luck
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment