Monday, November 21, 2011

Any advice for my relationship?

I am in a long distance relationship. We've been together for 6 months, but we've known each other for 3 yrs. He's 21 and I'm 19 so it's a really serious relationship. This is the hardest relationship i've ever been in because this is the first time i am in a long distance relationship. When I do get to see him, I never know when I'll see him again, because he's always having problems with money. And it's always longer before I see him again. He's the best thing that ever happened to me, but I don't know how much longer I could put up with this. All we do is talk on the phone and web cam but it's not the same as being right there with him. We fight all the time because of the distance. But when we're right in front of each other, we can't keep our hands off one another. I feel like the longer he waits to see me, the harder our relationship gets, which isn't good. Does anybody have any good, serious advice? Because I don't know what to do anymore.Any advice for my relationship?
Well. all I can tell you is it's probably going to get harder before it gets better , I have been in a long distance relationship with a woman


for about 5 months online. And it's already has gotten serious !!!


But I haven't gone to see her yet because I have to save alot more money up


To arrange full flight and all accomidations for my trip to the UK.


All I can tell you ? hey, at least you have been with each other a


few times in the past. I haven't. and it's very hard 2 take !!!! But


I also know that it's just a matter of time %26amp; money to get there to see


Her !!!! So don't give up !!! unless things are so bad that it's not


Worth it anymore. The key is DON'T EVER GIVE UP !!!! because


Life is to short not top be happy and content ok. good luck, and


And may God Bless you both for all the love %26amp; happiness in the world !!!! an answer friend that cares,Any advice for my relationship?
maybe instead of asking him to come to you, you could try and go to him? You might also be tight on money, and if you're 19 you're most likely in college so then moving isn't necessarily an option. Then again, it's summer! go stay with him for all of it if you can!
A strong relationship will survive being separated by distance like this.





But what I really want to know is... why the distance? what is stopping you from being closer?





Also, do you trust him? If you don't, why don't you?
Sounds like your relationship is growing old . Have a long talk with someone you trust , a friend , family member , etc . Then as nice as you can , break it off .
have him move with you if he loves you and care about you he will
Dump him and find some guy a little closer to home.
If he is not willing to have a relationship wit you then break it off bc believe me there is prob. lots of guys wanting to meet you!
move in with him or over their if you can't pray they don't work out like that so well
Why is it staying long distance? Can't one of you move to be closer?
i agree long distance relationships are hard...you should probably call it off...


good luck though
this happened to me when i was in 6th grade my bf went to a diffrent school so we never saw eachother and we dated for 2 years untill we just thought it was too hard and broke up but if he ever went to my school or i went to his that we might get back together which is something you should do too brake up untill you guys can live in the same city together bc if its long distance thats the hardest their is so say i just cant do it anymore and brake up with him or at least untill u guys can live int he same city and dont worry about it their will be other guys out their for you and good luck! i hope this helped you
I'm not much older than you (23), but 19 is a bit young to be that serious. Point aside, if you want to make it work, you have to find a way to get along far away. I've done long distance myself, and the easiest thing was not leaving without knowing sometime we would see each other again. Sometimes this was 3, 4, or 6 months down the road, but having a time (especially over a long weekend/holiday/important date to you guys) helped. Also, snail mail love letters/care packages. Sometimes just getting a card saying ';I'm thinking about you'; would brighten a day. Also, find something to plan together. I planned a trip to South America, and it worked beautifully because we always had something positive to talk about. Doesn't matter if you actually do it, but it gives you something to talk about besides your day (which got REAL old after a while). Hope that helps, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment