Monday, November 21, 2011

I need advice on my current relationship with my bestfriend, Please!!!?

My bestfriend and I have been in a troubled reltionship for about six months now. We were an item for a year or so...things didnt not work out and we became best friends. Unfortunately, it seems to be a one way street for me. It seems like I cannot express myself when I tell him something bothers me about him bc he soon gets fired up and dumps me. He tells me he will leave me alone and stop being my bestfriend. It seems like i cannot speak and things will be okay. If I do speak up then everything is cool. He has being doing to me for a while. Finally I just had enough. We work together, and I get naseus everytime I seem him. I am so angry and sad. I feel used and stabbed. He approached me today as if nothing happen..he asked how i was doing and that if i nedeed something come to him... Should this relationship be gone for good or should i attempt to try to talk to him about it?I need advice on my current relationship with my bestfriend, Please!!!?
It definitely needs to be gone for good. He is not a good friend. Sure he does some friendly things and acts in some friendly ways, but a true friend is much more than that - and much more consistently. You can continue to be kind, but you need to avoid pretending that he is anything more than a sometimes-friendly-acquittance.





Don't get trapped into continually trying to build a relationship with someone like this. There are lots of people out there who will be true best friends.I need advice on my current relationship with my bestfriend, Please!!!?
Your relationship isn't healthy. That's for sure. It sounds like you two never completely moved on from the dating relationship. You're still arguing like a couple would.


Sounds like there is still uncomfortable, displaced tension from the couple relationship you once had.


If you can't take a temporary break from him until things resolve on their own ask yourself why.





Was it REALLY emotionally over for you after the break up?





Doesn't sound like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment