Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help me please get this girl out of this relationship.... What is ur advice to do?

ok heres the deal i have known this girl about 2 weeks and we have texted daily and now have started goin to lunch...dinner...etc.. untill tonight... i picked her up.. we went to eat.. then she got this phone call and she started freaking out...She stated that her ex who they have been on/off again was sitting waiting at her door and wasnt going home untill she got home. I then out of respect for her asked her what would you like to do, i offered you dont have to go home, or i will walk u inside... she replied '; drop me off at the gate, i dont want you in this drama.'; So i did, and then on my way home she calls me to come back, and he wants to see me... ( im not a small dude)... so i complied.. and next thing i know he meets me at my car and is all like.. i control this girl, u dont take her out. blah blah blah... so before anything went down she asked me to leave (yet again out of respect for her i did) and she starts apologizing. So I ask you guys/girls what am i suppose to do.. I like her.. what can i say... what do i do? Help PLSHelp me please get this girl out of this relationship.... What is ur advice to do?
Nothing......he's not your problem.





If she's interested in dating you, date her.





You have no relationship with him, and should not involve yourself in any way.





It's up to her how she wants to handle him, and if she wants to continue dating you or not. Tell her you're interested in getting to know her better, but only if she's single, and you will have nothing to do with him again, because he isn't your problem.





If another date gets ';interrupted'; by him or his behavior, she needs to know that his needs and desires are not more important than you spending time with her.





If he's camped out on her doorstep, she can dial 911........the cops will take care of it for her.








LuckHelp me please get this girl out of this relationship.... What is ur advice to do?
there's nothing u should do except talking to her abt why she did that . ask her that she want to keep the relationship with u or not ?. its better to leave her if she keep on acting like this . if she disrespect u then she's not the girl for u .
***** SLAP HIM! Out of respect for yourself man! NO BODY is going to tell me who to date, tell her to stay out of it and whoop that ***!
Tell her that. Tell her that you like her and you're willing to stand up to her ex. That would probably show her that you're in it for the long haul. Or ask her what she wants, but just let her know that you're there for her. Kind of a weird situation if you ask me, you're right. But she can make her own decisions, not her ex. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. And if she's trying to keep you out of her drama, asking you to come back, and apologizing left and right, then I would say she's worth sticking with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment