Monday, November 21, 2011

I really want to boost a friendship up to a relationship, anyone got any advice?

I've had a crush on a guy for ages now, we've been good friends since birth as our parents are best friends (which would make it awkward, but i don't think this would be a problem)


But as we've been friends for so long and nothing more, i can't really think of a way to drop into a conversation, or like a sign that i like him more than a friend, or that we could be something more.





So, i guess what im asking is,


if your a kind, mature, fun guy, could you give me any tips or lines that you might pick up on that wouldn't make me look like a complete twat?, or what conversations/looks to completely avoid?





help would be appreciated : D





Thank you ^^I really want to boost a friendship up to a relationship, anyone got any advice?
im a girl but i understand ur problem


be lik ';i neva realy askd u this but do u hav a gf and im not offering myself (smile shyly or wateva)'; get ur answer and go from dere if he say no ask how *** and go from dere

No comments:

Post a Comment