Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please help me save my relationship... i need real advice...?

okay so my guy and i have been together for six months now... i really love him more than any words can explain but i made a really bad mistake. i cheated on my boyfriend with a female about a week ago and i told him about it on saturday... most people wonder why i told him but i feel that a relationship should be total honesty and no secrets. that was something that i knew would kind of change things but had to be told. i regret it so much now and its really hurting the both of us. i can honestly say i don't want to be with anyone else.he broke up with me at first by simply saying it was over. ofcourse the conversation lasted out more than just those few words but ';its over'; pretty much sums it up. at first he couldn look me in my eyes and tell me it was over but by the fourth time he was able to look me dead in my eye kinda like he convinced his self. we've been talking and now the break up is now considered as just taking a break. a few have said oh it'll last for a week or two and you guys will be back together, he's just hurt right now! all of the people who know him keep tellin me oh he's just mad and wants to make you hurt too but he's gonna get over it.what can i make of this situation? do you think my relationship can be revived after this? he's already hanging out with his boys to go chill with freaks but i honestly think its him trying to get me back and piss me off... can anyone give me some serious advice rather than just jumping to the conclusion of i should just let it go? thank you!Please help me save my relationship... i need real advice...?
alright heres the deal. cheating is not to be taken lightly. he is obviously offended, and distrustful of you right now, i hope you know and understand that. the good thing is that you told him, because you are right honesty is the key EVERY TIME. as much as it hurts, you should get it off your chest sooner then later (no need having a big elephant in the room every day).





as far as your relationship goes, let it play out for a little bit. if he doesn't call you, don't call him! guys need time to process this stuff out. me and my bf are big on cheating (meaning we both hate it cuz we know the pain it causes) and it has been made perfectly clear between us that if one of us cheats, its over. but that is just my belief system.





listen to what your heart says, and do what you think its right. if he cares for you, he'll forgive you. but it will take time. im telling you. the same thing happened with my boy of 2 yrs, and he cheated on me after a year and a half together. i found out after that and it was like a light went off in my head that said :get rid of him: because all the love and respect was gone...but...don't be too worried. if you let smth go, and it comes back...ur meant to be. but if it doesn't then maybe its for the best.





good luck hunny!





btw, did he know you were bi?Please help me save my relationship... i need real advice...?
Maybe he is grossed out by the idea of you cheating on him with another girl. Maybe he has higher morals than that, and doesn't agree with that kind of stuff. I think maybe... you dissappointed him more than hurt him. You don't have to let it go, but consider he has moved on.
Spend some type of romantic night with him, make love. Tell him he's the only one you care about, and nothing can get in the way of that. not even the same gender. if you stroke his ego, he'll feel good. he seems like an aries or a cancer lol.
Tell him he's the luckiest guy in the world, to have a bi-curious girlfriend. Threesome, baby!!!





Anyway, re: your question. Relax, give it a few days, and go talk to him. He'll come around.
If u care as much as u sound, it would have been wise to consider the fling before it happened. but not crying over spilled milk. U have nothing to do but wait for him to decide. Watch ur behavior, cause he sure will be.
Cheating on someone is a very costly mistake because you betray someone's trust even if you are honest with them about it. You can ask for forgiveness and a second chance but if he says no then I would back off.
well, on the positive side at least you told him. %26amp; I think your relationship with this guy can be revived but you have to show him ur willing to be commited in a relationship ONLY with him.


good luck :]
I think he should stay away from you because you do not deserve to be in a relationship anymore.
invite him to a threesome. that should make everything better.
It may work out but I have my doubts. Every time he looks at you for now on, I believe, he would be remained that you cheated on him with someone else.
nm
I don't think it's fair to your boyfriend for you to try to get back together with him. It's more likely you'll cheat again if you've done it before and you don't want to do that to him again. If you got involved with someone else-this girl- then it must mean something about your relationship. Why were you fooling around with someone else, and of the opposite sex? These are questions you need to answer before trying to fix a broken relationship because there might be underlying issues that need to be dealt with.
Well, you certainly made a mistake, but we are all human. He may be questioning whether you love him or not and trying to put it all into perspective. I think he is gone, I really do. Take the time you need to clear YOUR head, journal your experience about the situation, not the details of it but the feelings and general stuff, try to find themes in which got you off track. Share those with him and keep the communication lines open. Communication is half of the battle but the road back to trust is earned over time and sometimes cant fully be regained. I hope you the best,


Good Luck,


Your Assistant
I have been in this situation before actually. My ex-girlfriend did things with some girl at her old job. The girl had made it clear that she liked my gf, and one night she was out with her work friends and my gf got drunk and did stuff with that girl. She told me about a month later and at first i was really hurt i forgave her right on the spot but i was pissed on the inside. No mind you we had been together for 2 yrs. I was really angry with her for just not having control over herself. she kept tellin me it meant nothing but ';i told her think how you would feel if i just made out with some other guy?'; It just really hurt but also makes you mad because i felt like ';she was mine and she only gave herself to me but then this nobody girl got to have some of her wtf?'; So he's most likely trying to deal with it. I forgave her on the spot because i loved her and saw how much she hated herself for it. But my trust level was damaged. it didn't kill our relationship. We broke up later, but it had nothing to do with this event. I would say you might be able to save it, but i was only able to forgive her because of a previous 2 yrs of relationship. 6 months? if that had happened at 6 months i would have left her. I would suggest just to tell him your intentions/wishes (you want this to work) If he wants to he will respond in kind there or sometime soon. If he doesn't i would let him go. This kind of situation really can shake the foundations of a relationship. I'm not saying he doesn't love you but he might not be able to move beyond it just because of the time. 6 months really isn't that long. It just when you are really really getting comfortable with a person. But if your really sorry for this i wish you the best of luck.
coach chanel gucci LV handbags $32


coogi DG edhardy gucci t-shirts $15


CA edhardy vests.paul smith shoes $35


http://www.ekshoe.com


Christan Audigier bikini $25


Ed Hardy Bikini $25


Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15


HTTP://WWW.STREETCANDY.ORG online SHOES store
buy him over with chocolates and old love movies~





write him or sing him a song!





such as;;





you make me happy whether you know it or not


we should be happy that's what i said from the start


i am so happy knowing you are the one


that i want for the rest of my days


for the rest of my days


your all of my days





your lookin so cool your lookin so fly


i cant deny that when im staring


you down right dead in the eye


i wanna try to be the person you want


the person you need


its hard to conceive


that somebody like you could be with


someone like me





im happy knowing that you are mine


the grass is greener on the other si-ide


the more i think the more i wish


that we could lay here for hours and justa reminisce


uhh ooo ooo





your lookin so fresh


its catching my eye


why oh why did i not see this before


the girl i adore was right in front of me


and now ill take a step back and look in your eye


and ask why it took so long to see


were meant to be





im happy knowing that you are mine


the grass is greener on the other si-ide


the more i think the more i wish


that we could lay here for hours and justa reminisce








on the good, the bad, the ugly


the smiles ,the laughs, the funny,


or all the things we put each other through


its for you for you for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu





you make me happy whether you know it or not


we should be happy thats what i said from the start


i am so happy knowing you are the one


that i want for the rest of my days


for the rest of my days


your all of my days





im happy knowing that you are mine


the grass is greener on the other si-ide


the more i think the more i wish


that we could lay here for hours and justa reminisce
I know you want to know ahead of time what will happen here, but you won't know how this will pan out till it actually pans out.





I think you did the right thing by telling him. It would have caused you a lot of guilt and been hard to keep secret. Can you imagine trying to keep something like that from him for 20, 30, 50 years?





So you definitely did the right thing there, but unfortunately now you're suffering the consequences.





Really all you can do is wait to see what he decides in the end.





I'm more worried about how you're really feeling inside. I know you started by saying you love this man more than words can tell, but something wasn't right or you would have stayed faithful to him. Something caused you to make that mistake, and maybe you need to get in touch with your own feelings more because the cause hasn't gone away and may come back to haunt you again and again.
It's really not up to you at this point. Definately let him know how you feel, so he knows where you stand. That may help his decision. But first off, YOU cheated on HIM. So ultimately, it's his decision whether he wants to get back with you or not. If he says it's over for good, and you make sure he doesn't want you back, then let him go. But until then, keep fighting for him as much as you can, because if he sees how much you want him, that might influence his decision as well.
First off he has a right to try to get back at you, not only did you cheat on him, you took away some of his manhood by doing it with a girl! Second of all 6 months is not long enough to want to go to any risk to keep a relationship. Maybe you should try one with a girl, not being an *** in anyway. Try to move on, im sure you can find someone else that you will love Just as much,





mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment