Monday, November 21, 2011

Please gals and guys, who have been dumped in a relationship, I need an advice, I am in a very odd situation.?

My story is very simple, I met a girl online, and after we knew we are some what same in nature and likes, we fell in love, I mean I expressed my feelings and she said she feels the same, we were doin gr8, altho we only saw each other only in pictures but no one of us ever mistrusted, we talked on phone and so, one day i received a mail that her over protective dad found out about us, and she was blocked to communicate wid me, her cell was not her's anymore, it was switch off, I was depressed but at the evening someone added me to chat wid, she dinn say her name and location, she said she found my ID on yahoo answers, she said she hates her life, her dad and all tht sad things, then she asked about me, I told her everything, nd told her tht I love tht gal nd wont move on ever, I was feelin guilty, and I was suicidal, then somehow my love managed to chat wid me at the same evening, then she said she wont leave me ever, and all tht romantic crap, now we were more close to each other, but after a month she said she is goin out for a tour, nd she will mail me, but she dinn do it, after a month when i tried to call her she blocked my number, she mailed me tht she doesnt want me in her life, I was shocked and tried every medium to contact her, but then i received a mail which was like it came from her dad telling tht i ruined her life nd if i try to contact me one more time he is gonna kill her, I thought she was blocked from the outside world completely, but she daily accessed her ID, then i came up wid a conclusion tht she was only an internet fraud, I was angry, I sent disgusting mails to her, nd i feel guilty for tht, 3 months passed, I was still dreamin about her, was out of confidence, feelin unwanted, then I thought i should talk to old frnds, then I added that gal who used to hate her life, nd one day she accessed her ID, we chatted, nd she sent me a mail, this time she told me she is from Europe, but when I extracted her IP from the mail it wasnt Europe, but the city where my love resides, I sent her a mail tht I know its her nd asked her to stop playing, she sent me mail tht she wants to talk to me if I allow her, I was dieing for this moment, I wanted an explanation but she denied to give any, she says she loved me, but now she doesn't care about me, she only wants me as a frnd, she havent yet deleted my pics, but she doesnt know y, nd she is not even sorry for wat she did to me, all she does is shows her anger when i ask her about wat happened, she is angry bcoz i sent disgusting mails to her, now I donno wat she thinks about me, nd wat is she upto, she even offered to help me in my projects, she is not saying anything else, nd I am still in love wid her, nd now even in much worse condition, now i feel so insignificant and unlucky, so unwanted, I wanna know why she came back nd still making decisions about me on her own, whenever i ask her she only says its non of my business, y she left me, ';its none of my business';, Guys please tell me wat is happening wid me, I cant bear all this, she is still my dream gal, but she is hurting me every second, what is she upto, please advice me, nd tell me what should I do? Please help me ppl!!Please gals and guys, who have been dumped in a relationship, I need an advice, I am in a very odd situation.?
There could be alot of reasons for her odd behavior.You hav'nt met her in person so you really dnt know who your dealing with.It might be a fake picture and the person is way underage and got scared things were moving too fast or maybe she has a boyfriend and just likes to play games with people.whatever her reason is it sounds like you could do alot better.I know its hard to move on from someone you are so crazy in love with-I been there-it might hurt so bad that you think you can't live without that person but you have to realize its the only way for you to be truly happy.Would you be happy if you hooked up with this girl and had to deal with that kind of drama in your life everyday?I don't think so.You need someone who will return your love and make you feel good about who you are.You sound like u have alot to offer,my advice is to get out and have some fun,do what u like to do and you will meet a girl with your interest.Forget about cyber-*****, on line relationships very rarely work because there are so many liars in the world.Good luck and stay strong.Please gals and guys, who have been dumped in a relationship, I need an advice, I am in a very odd situation.?
I think she is just trying to protect her or you from her dad she might be saying those things to protect you and really does like you or she really does just wants to be friends. just be her friend first and see if you can get what happened out of her just don't try to be pushy.











ps can you answer my question?
Check out PassionsForum.com





It's a site for asking questions about relationships and other people on the site will give you their feedback and you can talk back... I feel like its better coverage than getting random answers on here because you can reply to them and have a full conversation about what your problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment