Monday, November 21, 2011

My best friend ruined our relationship I need some advice?

I am 46 and my friend is to, we have been friends for 4 yrs. my last b-day me and my husband went out for a couple of drinks then my so called best friend came...so she called other friends to come down when my other friends came in I said thank u for coming for a drink for my birthday, they did not know it was my birthday I was so embarrassed and my best friend said to me see what I threw together in five minutes. OH WAS I STEAMING she gave me a gift bag which was re gifted, a bag of potpourri I was embarrassed for her. I was so mad I could not even look at her the rest of the time, I stayed away all winter and for the sake of my husband because he is friends with all there husbands and guys do not get mad like we do...I went to hang out they all got closer and pushed me aside one friends daughter got married this august and she did not even give me an invite out our whole crowd of friends. I pissed about that to. now I am done with them forever because I knew she talked about me. But I feel bad for my husband I told him if he wanted to see them go ahead but I will stay home and he said I do not want to leave you home. So he does not see them either I really feel bad for him. Now they all go out and do not invite me anywhere......She controls everything I never disliked anybody like this before. She and her husband were the first people they met when they moved into the neighborhood now she took all my friends into her control now none of them talk to me. Please I need some advice. Now this year was my birthday again she and a couple of other friends got together and gave me bath and body works that they bought for them selves when they had a big sale and when they all went shopping together.......of course leaving me out again. I really need some advice.My best friend ruined our relationship I need some advice?
forget her.My best friend ruined our relationship I need some advice?
Ok, well firstly, this unlucky for you, but this situation has happened to me also, so i can relate :). You must approach her, alone, as hard as this might be for you. Confront her in a the friendly manner you were so used to, and see hwo she replies first. If she replies again friendly, take it form there it's easy :), if not, which happened to my friend, jut them over the head with a plank of wood and make them be your friend while shouting ';SUCK ME TO THE SIX MOONS OF NEPTUNE *****!!! AHHHHHHH';


. This worked for me when me and my 85 year old friend fell out last year, now we're planning to be buried together.





Yours Sincerly


Andrew Kennedy
Honey, you are 46, not 14. I know, no matter the age, losing a friend sucks. It hurts. But seriously, just let it go. So what if she talked about you? She isn't a good friend! Find other friends, ones that will be good to you. You deserve to be treated better than this, and you know it.





Don't stress too much about the situation.





Best of luck!
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment