Monday, November 21, 2011

I need advice on my current relationship with my bestfriend, Please!!!?

My bestfriend and I have been in a troubled reltionship for about six months now. We were an item for a year or so...things didnt not work out and we became best friends. Unfortunately, it seems to be a one way street for me. It seems like I cannot express myself when I tell him something bothers me about him bc he soon gets fired up and dumps me. He tells me he will leave me alone and stop being my bestfriend. It seems like i cannot speak and things will be okay. If I do speak up then everything is cool. He has being doing to me for a while. Finally I just had enough. We work together, and I get naseus everytime I seem him. I am so angry and sad. I feel used and stabbed. He approached me today as if nothing happen..he asked how i was doing and that if i nedeed something come to him... Should this relationship be gone for good or should i attempt to try to talk to him about it?I need advice on my current relationship with my bestfriend, Please!!!?
the relationship is dead he no longer really caresI need advice on my current relationship with my bestfriend, Please!!!?
Personally, a ';best friend'; doesn't act like this. You may have rocky times but they are always followed up by better times.





For the sake of your sanity, I wouldn't continue to call him a best friend. I would keep him at arms length and see where things play out. Good luck.
it seems like y'all confused, my advice is to try to talk to him about it first and if that don't work out, don't even be friends with him anymore. cuz, if u don't, u will always get hurt and always be sad. so i think u should let him go
Sounds like you should just end it. He will probably continue to send you mixed signals because he probably doesn't feel comfortable with the relationship. It is hard to stay friends with someone that you dated, because the lines between friendship and relationship are so close that it is hard not to cross them.
I am sorry about your situation, but I believe that youshould cut all ties with this guy. It is not healthy for you and it will only continue to go in this direction. I know how you feel, so I speak from experience. Get your confidence back, end the relationship and the friendship and move on to someone that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. good luck-hug-
You have to get over your pain of the loss of this relationship. Think of him as your enemy BUT keep him closer as the old saying goes. Be strong and ALSO act as if nothing ever happened. After-all, you do have to work with him. Make this a lesson to find your soul-mates away from work from now on.
if he isnt going to let you express the way you feel then its only going to get worse just leave him adn try not to look back find someone whos gonna let you have a opinion
Let him go. If he is acting like a baby then he was never a ';true'; friend to you. I would cut my losses and move on. Sounds like he is a egotistical jerk who wants to control you and that is never a good thing no matter how you look at it.
its good that your relationship is cut. this was a one way traffic. for love even in friendship, care and share is essential. its not possession as you feel. he has not understood you, so can,t care for your mind and you can't share with his. don't feel that you have lost something which you possessed, but as this was troublesome, thank god that you got rid him by his efoerts, otherewise you could have never understood the feelings
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment