Monday, November 21, 2011

Need advice with my relationship [Guy]?

I'll make this short. I'm 23. I've only been with two women, because I've been in two very long relationships, never been single really. I'm with my current girlfriend and we are really great, but it seems like we're disconnecting, though we're both really busy with school and work..but we really are perfect together.





I just really miss having butterflies when I'm around someone. I wish I could have had more experience with women before I met her, so maybe I would know how great she really is, if that makes sense? I don't want this to sound like I want to be with other girls...kinda...but I don't know! I would really marry her, but it would maybe feel like I missed out on breakups, drama [which we don't have], giddiness, down the line.. like I never experience that when I was young. I really am a great guy [not to sound like a tool] and I would NEVER cheat, but the thought of even mentioning a potential break would tear her apart, and seeing that would break me apart..





If anyone has anything to say, advice or sarcastic comments, shoot.Need advice with my relationship [Guy]?
You know what, based on your statement, you are a confuse man. There are a lot of two conflicting situations that you want or you don't want to happen. Like missing out the drama of break ups but don't wanna break her heart, KINDA don't want to be with other women but would want to marry her. It's not I am judging you about how you handle your relationship, please don't get me wrong. But come on now, if you're sure about your feelings with this woman then none of these will ever cross your mind. Try to stop and think what is it that you want not just for now but for life. And if you think you still want to try other dishes on the menu, then try it it. But I am telling you, you are not missing out on anything if you found the one. For me, I would rather have the guy tell me a hurtful truth rather than being with him but is off wondering what might have been out there.Need advice with my relationship [Guy]?
Don't. It will only cause you heartache. The drama is terrible. Be glad you found her and don't EVER take it for granted. You don't need to be with other girls who would only hurt you and never love you the way your current girlfriend does. You would regret it very dearly. Don't leave her for the drama everyone wants to watch but no one wants to live.
It's way better that you haven't been in a bunch of mini relationships that didn't last. You don't always have to have butterflies in your stomach to love someone. The butterflies in your stomach is more of an infatuation then love. You haven't missed out by not having a bunch of horrible breakups, drama and giddiness-those things are so not worth it. Those end up with hurt feelings, broken friendships and tears-so what have you missed?





As for the disconnecting, maybe make an extra effort to shoot off an e-mail telling her a joke, calling her to tell her you miss her and when you find time to get together-spend it with a small group or just the two of you so you can reconnect and make up for lost time.
All i could say bro is '; You never know what you have till is gone'; So think about it. I once read an article that when men are atracted to other women they find fault on there relationships...so think about it...ok! Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment