Monday, November 21, 2011

Serious Advice Only for Relationship?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year now. Three days ago, we had an argument and now he is talking to me very rude and disrespectful. I tried talking to him about it last night and he just shut me off and told me he is going to sleep and that we will talk tommorrow. Also he has been cutting off our conversation like we could be talking and say he will call me back cause his mom or cousin is calling him. Also I usually call him to tell him I finish work and I'm heading home but when I call him, he doesn't pick up the phone and the next day he would say that he was sleeping. I wanna work it out, but what can I do for him to stop being like that to meSerious Advice Only for Relationship?
I wouldn't chase him anymore with phone calls. It is not worth it! Give him some slack and see if he comes around and if not throw him back. If he wants to be left alone then leave him plenty of space. You are better off. Women don't need to chase their men and seem as though we can't live without them because WE CAN!Serious Advice Only for Relationship?
Demand respect. Plain and simple.





If he loves and cares about you - he will listen to what you have to say. You need to ask him to sit down and please listen to what you have to say. Don't be rude and point out his faults because that will push him away.





If you come across like you want to talk things over to better the relationship and to understand his point of view...you will get farther then if you attack him.





If all else fails...cry...my boyfriend can't stand me crying. He listens and fixes whatever he has too!!! But that's the last step haha!!





Good luck!!
Lets face it. Boys are babies with huge egos. Just remember the famous words from ';My Big fat Greek Wedding'; The mans the head of the home but your the neck and u can turn him whichever way u like. Depending on ur age and relationship; Show up in his doorway wearing a easy slip off dress or bath robe with sexy langere and when he opens the door slip it off. He won't be able to resist! Trust me and he'll b so surprised he'll forget how angry he is.
Hate to say it hun and really not to be mean, but it sounds like maybe he is talking to someone else.
you know, reposting the same question really won't get you better answers
i think you're having a case of being 2 clingy
slap him a couple of times and tell him wats wrong.then work it out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment