Monday, November 21, 2011

Please advice regarding a relationship?

Me %26amp; my girl friend are in true love and I'm a graduate student(26 years) and I will need more two years to finish my PhD. My girlfriend is currently in India and I'm in U.S but my parents are against me when I told them that I'm interested in marrying my girlfriend, they are telling me that my graduate education will be effected if I marry. Actually I'm not in hurry to marry but the father of my girl friend has one more daughter and want to get my girl friend married soon.





I'm currently 26 years should I go against my parents and choose to marry my girl friend? will my career be effected if I marry when I'm a graduate student ? or should I miss my true love for the parents? please advice mePlease advice regarding a relationship?
If you truly love her you should marry her. Finding a girl you love and returns the love is something special that shouldnt be affected by the other people. It should not affect your career. My girlfriend understands when I have to do work for graduate school and when I see her it makes it that much more special because I do not get to see her that oftenPlease advice regarding a relationship?
My parents seem to reason just like yours. You are 26 that means your a grown man make up your own mind. Being married will affect a lot of things in your life. It will make going to school more difficult there is no question. All this boils down to is how bad you want it. how bad do you want your career/education and how bad do you want to be married to the love of your life. You need to make the call just know that it's not always going to be easy. Best of luck
Marry her.

No comments:

Post a Comment