Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need advice on a ';budding relationship';.?

I met this girl a few weeks ago who honestly makes me feel different than other other girl I've ever been with. I thought it was going to be a quick hook/up, but we ended up not h/u because as I found out later, she's the type of girl that only h/u with guys if it's ';special';. We ended up, in the last couple of weeks talking on the phone endlessly and it honestly felt and looked like we were together. My best friend had even asked me if we were going out and I know from her friends that she ';liked me alot';. However, last week, she tells me that she's sorry if I thought she was leading me on and that she wants to give it another shot with her ex boyfriend of a few years. I made it as if I was okay with it and she dosn't want anything to change even though I think that's impossible. As of now, she still talks to me frequently, but not on the phone.


Do I talk to her friends? Do I straight up tell her how I felt/feel before it's too late? What do I do? I normally don't get attached. HelpI need advice on a ';budding relationship';.?
yes talk to her... you may miss out on the love of your life! tell her that you understand that she might want to give it a go with the ex but you want to give it a go too... and theres a reason hes the ex. she may not realize that you had that kinda feeling for her. and YES talk to the friends... make it known all the way around that you care about her. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment