Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Relationship Issues, well sort of. Advice needed.?

I met a girl online whilst splitting up with my ex, problem was I never mentioned my ex to the new girl. We got on really well and decided to meet up so I told her the story when we met. We had a good time and kept in touch over the net and now all of a sudden she seems more distant she wants to meet again but doesn't know when. There are issues apparently we need to sort out but she won't tell me what they are. What should I do about this? should I make a go of it or is it more hassle than it's worth?Relationship Issues, well sort of. Advice needed.?
Make a go of it but just give her the time and space that she needs, if its meant to be she'll come round and then you two can make a proper go of things, and if your ex is completely out the picture, that shouldnt matter now.Relationship Issues, well sort of. Advice needed.?
Firstly, are you two even in a relationship?





Secondly the answer is simple when coming to the question of whether you should make a go of it or not...how much do you like her and want her?





Your answer will tell you all...
try and make a go of it, she might be afraid of her feelings towards you and not sure what to do so is backing a way for a while...she mmight also be waiting for it to be finial and hopes she isn't a rebound person.
dont rush things to much..just give her time and see how things work out
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment